Education, Learning and the Brain
- How do we develop mindfulness and thinking dispositions to learn?
- How do gaps in human development, and education systems affect the work place?
- What does cutting edge research on the brain tell us about how we think, feel, act and learn for the 21st century (e.g. upgrading our mental software)?
- How do neuroscience, cognitive development theories and the arts influence pedagogical practices from infancy through adulthood?
- How can we make better use of brain-power and thinking skills to optimize our human experience and expression?
- How can research modernize approaches to public policy regarding health, well-being and education?
- How do research and development inform us of the interdependency of humans and environment?